more lucas stuff

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: more lucas stuff
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 18:33:55 -0400
I found more Lucas stuff in my parts collection.  Some of this is NOS, but
most is used.  I only have part numbers for the NOS.  I will describe and
maybe someone will recognize.

54574865     Glass, looks like a glass thimble
54575298     Clear Plastic
54573659     Clear Plastic
54579804     Red Plastic
54739496     Non return valve
54334501     Knob (wiper)
54411935     Condenser  (doesn't fit any of my cars)
60410174     Condenser  (doesn't fit any of my cars)

Amber bullet lens, L874 (Early Spit or GT6?)
Red bullet lens, L874 (Early Spit or GT6?)
Clear bullet lens, L691, larger than the two previos lenses
Trapezoid, 2/3 amber 1/3 clear, about 5.5" by 2.5" L792
Glass (clear) bullet lens, L594 (TR2???)

Tail lamp assembly, L763, complete with bulbs.  Looks a little like a TR4,
but pointed on both ends.  What is it?

I have a large number of Lucas bags with rubber rings Part number 54739776.
 I don't know what they are, but I have a lot of them.

Not as many as the previous rubber ring, but several smaller rubber rings
54739778.

If you see anything that interests you, let me know and I will try to
figure out what it is worth.  If you want to save me the trouble and name a
price, give it a try.