Re: 75th Anniversary at Gaydon

To: "Henry Frye" <thefryes@iconn.net>, "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: 75th Anniversary at Gaydon
From: "Ralph Jannelli" <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:30:02 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I just found out yesterday that as luck will have it I have to be in Zug
Switzerland on June 2nd. I was wondering if John or someone might tell me
how to get to Gaydon. I am trying to arrange a flight arriving in Gatwick in
Sat June 1st. How do I get to Gaydon, train? Where could I stay in the area
(inexpensive but clean)? Then how could I get to Zug? Obviously I could fly
out of Gatwick, but what about train across the channel and through France?
I've only been to Germany before so this would be my first time in England.

Ralph Jannelli
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV
'80 TR8 DHC