Motorhead Race Car Day

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Motorhead Race Car Day
From: Terry Thompson <tethompson@teligentinc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 15:52:19 -0400
This is my first full day back on the triumph mailing list in almost a
year. And instead of bombing you with with my typical questions of "Is
my spitfire's engine supposed to catch on fire when I rev the engine to
4k rpm?" I want to waste some bandwidth by giving you short notice on an
event this weekend.  For those of you that haven't heard, Motorhead in
Merrifield, VA is having a Race Car day!

There'll be a road race - auto cross & vintage race cars on display. A
Sports Car Club of American (SCCA) rep will be on hand to answer
questions on racing membership.  There will be racing videos to watch.
And you'll even get to sit in a race car. There will be free hot dogs
and soft drinks.
When?  April 11, 1998 from 9am on...
Where? Motorhead LTD.  2811-B Old Lee Highway, Fairfax, VA

Call  703-573-3140  if you need directions or want more info. Spread the
word!

Also, don't forget to check-out Motorhead's updated website at
http://www.erols.com/mtrhd

Keep Triumphing!
-Terry Thompson