Re: Paint spray guns

To: "James" <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>, "triumph owners digest" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spit Fires" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paint spray guns
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:20:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Jimmy lad,

These are great if you are repainting Gram's old steel lawn furniture.  But
that is the best you can hope for.  If you want a nice  paint job, you spend
the extra money in regular spray or HVLP equipment and practice on little
Wally's wagon or an old fender.
Quality costs a little in money and a lot in experience.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston, Texas