TR6 Wire Wheel Hub Adaptors

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Wire Wheel Hub Adaptors
From: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 07:41:32 -0600
I have a set of four wire wheel adaptors that I believe are
for a TR6 (and TR4?).  I bought them from a guy in my car club
who said they were in the back of a GT6 he used to own when he
bought it.  I bought them intending to use them on my GT6 but
realized when I got home with them that they were bigger than
GT6/Spitfire adaptors.  They are 4" long and have a 4-1/2" bolt
circle.  They all appear to be in very good condition.  What I would
really like to do is trade them for a set that will fit my GT6
in similar condition, but I will sell them for what I paid for
them ($80) plus shipping.  If you buy them and are not satisfied
with their condition, you can mail them back to me and I will
refund your money.  Such a deal, huh?
Dave Fain