Book seller

To: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Book seller
From: MICHAEL FRANCIS KUTKA <cpecod@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:47:05 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all,
I was out in Seattle last week and while wandering around the phone book I
came across an Automotive Book reseller who supplied me with 2 useful TR
books. One was the infamous Haynes 250/6 which I'm passing along to a
friend and the other was a very good copy of the original TR-2 with
TR-3 supplement Service Instruction Manual (Part #502602, beautifully
produced book in a red hardcover with the foldout pages). I'm posting
this to let others in the Seattle area know that this guy has a few other
books, such as a Haynes TR7 (*2), and various aftermarket
Spit/Vitesse/Herald/2-4A books. He is on the corner of 12th Ave and N
Denny St. Unfortunately I cannot remember the phone number. His shop was
"Automotive Books". He had plenty of American tombs and an extensive
collection of used magazines (International, etc.). Prices were not
terrible and there were some relative bargains amongst the collection. One
which I passed on was an Original TR-4 Workshop manual which had alot of
water damage within its binder pages. It was printed in '63 as I recall.
He wanted $45 for it. Well I'd better get back to my brother's 3A, but I
am very happy to get a mate for my Australian-produced 3 manual which Fred
T and Andy M gave me advice on several months back.
Mike K (CD-255, TS-45027)