Click-bang-start- THE RESOLUTION

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Click-bang-start- THE RESOLUTION
From: jbonina@nectech.com
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:04:34 -0400
     I posted last Friday that I found a 3rd wire going to the
     starter/solenoid that MIGHT be my clicking problem.

     Sure enough, wrapped with the + battery cable are 2 other, smaller
     gauge wires. Both of these smaller wires go to male spade lugs on the
     solenoid. However, you cannot see the 2nd lug on the solenoid because
     it is between the solenoid and the block; ot of view. I found it by
     feeling for it with my fingers,

     Anyway I reinstalled the wire and the click-click was resolved.

     To everyone who contributed,

     A BIG thank-you,
     Jeff