TR4 Questions

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 Questions
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@cam.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 11:12:16 -0400
A couple of questions for the list on behalf of Paul Peterson ......

There is a discussion going on concerning TR3 hood sticks. My 4A, being
Wedgewood Blue, I believe came with a white hood but it looks like the
frame
work is tan. I say "looks like" because when I got it the hood was black
and
the framework had been painted black, but it's tan underneath. So is the

white top tan on the inside?

My other interior question concerns the vinyl upholstery material on the

back side of the windscreen. Does anyone have a kit for this or am I
going
to have to fab it myself? Victoria British has what looks like a kit for
the
TR250 but I don't know if it is the same.

Final question (for today). I had to replace the passenger side door
with a
salvaged item. Now the gap between the top of the door and the cowl
seems a
lot wider than it was before (a good 3/8"). Were these custom fit at the

factory?
Paul Peterson
Kirkland, WA

Barry Shefner