Seam Sealers (was: Gap in the wings)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seam Sealers (was: Gap in the wings)
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 21:46:23 -0600
Actually I'm guite surprised at the number of places where some kind
of seam sealer or sealing compond was used.  There are now lots of
places I'm going to have to go back and put some in.  For example, the
screws that hold the brake, clutch master cylinders and the coil to
the dash panel all were sealed with something called Sealastik.  Live
and learn!!

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (Waiting for license plates now)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Car is finally home and ready for
Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Frame back in garage and ready to
paint)