Re: ARC welder question

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: ARC welder question
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 17:18:20 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
No way. The arc will burn through the body panels in a flash. I would
use only a MIG welder...and it will cost you more than $100. I bought a
new Lincoln and end the end paid Cdn $1000 for unit, taxes, bottle
lease, wire, etc.
Even with the MIG, I have burned through a panel that had be weakened by
grinding re-forming. But I could also fill in the hole, no problem.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario