Auto Zone

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Auto Zone
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:52:00 -0500
I've heard some scary stories about Auto Zone from you guys.  We have a
place here that used to be ADAP (discount auto parts), then became Auto
Palace.  I went down there yesterday to get some anti-sieze compound
(getting ready to get out my busted bleed valve, and don't want the new one
to freeze in there again).  Anyway, they are now converting it to an Auto
Zone!    Whoops....   I went in cautiously, and found a guy who not only
provided everything I wanted, but -- when I told him what it was for --
started telling me about the time he squeezed a small block Chevy engine in
a TR-4.  If he's any good, chances are they'll fire him soon and put a
zombie in.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR-3