Official Factory Manual - HERALD, VITESSE, SPITFIRE for SALE

To: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Official Factory Manual - HERALD, VITESSE, SPITFIRE for SALE
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 21:53:04 -0800
Hello all...

This book was quickly claimed by a FOT member... (outside the USA)... it
took him over a MONTH to get back to me... to tell me that he was going
to pass on this book because of the costs of shipping, international
money order, and perhaps a poor exchange rate.

I would really appreciate a quick turn-around on this manual... I know
it's a good value.  For those not familiar with the factory  manuals...
they are very good.  And if you have a concours type restoration... this
manual helps to make a complete presentation.  Looking through the
manual, I get the impression it's only the early Spitfire4 MKI.

Let me know.

--Justin

TRIUMPH Herald 1200,  1250,  Vitesse,  and Spitfire Workshop Manual
(Part Number
511243), Standard-Triumph Sales Limited, Coventry, England, 4 Ring
Notebook, B,
10 x 11 3/4 x 2, This is the original factory manual.  2 or 3 greasy
finger prints,  otherwise unused. Shelf worn and aged,  etc.   Generally
very good condition., $58 plus shipping.