Re: Electric Radiator fans again

To: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (Gerhard Wiederholl), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Electric Radiator fans again
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@pa.ausom.net.au>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:24:29 +1000
At 5:05 AM +1000 1/4/98, Gerhard Wiederholl wrote:

>I will try to fix my electric fan at the mounting points of the radiator. An
>other possibility I have seen is to solder or to braze mounting  points to
>the
>sidetanks of the radiator. The thing we need seems not to be on sale but
>making
>it ourselfs is more fun anyway.

On the US spec post 1974 TR6 there are two vertically mounted bolts in
front of the radiator to hold the stays from the registration plate frame.
They are about 250 mm apart and are ideal for mounting an electric fan.  It
is still necessary to fabricate a mounting bracket for the fan.

Trevor Jordan
74 TR6 CF29281U