Re: Bridging the gulf.......

To: "Mark Milotay" <otmc@bc1.com>, "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bridging the gulf.......
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:44:57 -0800
A hearty second to the sentiments fopr not splitting the Triumphs list. In
addition to the information value of the lists I am always awed by its
entertainment value. And although I don't own a Spit or GT now I never say
never. Let us stand united against a call for division.

Deano

----------
> From: Mark Milotay <otmc@bc1.com>
> To: Ross Vincenti <RVincenti@lbfc.com>; triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Bridging the gulf.......
> Date: Tuesday, March 31, 1998 1:25 PM
>

> Exactly. Question to the spit owners on the list. How many of you have
> stayed subscribed to the Triumph list in addition to the Spit list? All
of
> you present, please put up your hands. :) Even though such questions as
the
> correct colour for the hood stick on a 74 TR6 is not a relevant topic for
> the day-to-day running of my Spit, I like you guys & I enjoy learning
about
> all Triumphs.
>
> At 11:43 AM 31/03/98 -0800, Ross Vincenti wrote:
> >
> >     Scions, Mates, et al....
> >
> >     It's a quiet day at the office (even thought it is month end) and I

> >     have been reading quite a bit of e-mail.  One of the wonderful
things
> >     about this list is the amazing diversity of participants.  This
Aussie
> >     "beah" thing is fascinating, as are the discussions of various
British