test

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: test
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 06:43:34 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Richard G. Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Hello List.

I am the proud new owner of a 66 TR 4A.  The car is fairly original and has
only a small rust spot by the passenger door.  I was lucky enough to recieve
several books with my new family member.  I have:
Clymer Publications   TR2-TR6 & GT6  1961-1971
Autobooks  TR4 TR4A Owners workshop manual
Haynes Triumph TR2,3,3A,4&4A Owners Workshop Manual
Haynes SU Carburators Manusl
BL Cars Limited TR 4, 4A, 250, 5, 6 Repair Operation Manual Pub Part #AKM
3646
Triumph TR 4 Workshop Manual  Published by Service Division
Standard-Triumph - this used to be in a 4 ring binder, now in a 3  ring
binder

I do not need all of these publications.  I would part with all but the
haynes and the binder.  Any idea on the value?  All are in good condition
(few oil/grease spots) with no nissing pages.  Please email with interest /
ideas on value.

Rick