Re: New front fender for TR-6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New front fender for TR-6
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:23:18 -0400
"My question to the list is which of the big three supplies the best
quality fenders."

I know for a fact that TRF sells "Heritage" body parts. All the panels that
I got for the Mistress had stickers on them. Moss probably does, as well. I
can't say about Vic Brit.

As for fit, don't be at all surprised if the Heritage fender you get
doesn't line up well. There was a lot of pulling, pushing and general
fussing required to get my car set right, and it hadn't been hit.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.