TR4 Advice For TR6 Owner

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 Advice For TR6 Owner
From: ewcorco@erenj.com (ewcorco)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:53:15 -0500
Got word that a local TR4 is coming up for sale - it's a '64, blue w/ blue
interior, ~60K miles, wire wheels, tonneau, 'very good condition', 'needs
nothing', etc.  Supposed to be all original, and an 8.5 on a 1-10 scale.
Seller's words, of course.....

I'm going to take a look at it, mostly out of curiosity.  Questions: what
to look for, look out for?  What is a reasonable price for such a car, if
all is as reported?  How hard to find is this specific car?  Anyone else on
the list interested at all?  Car is located in eastern PA.

I've been hoping/waiting for a decent TR250, but nothing's come along for
several years, so maybe this is a nice alternative.

Please let me know what you think, and thanks in advance for any advice.

Ned Corcoran
1971 TR6