Restoration Checklist

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'BritCars'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Restoration Checklist
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:58:33 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Sometime ago someone posted a checklist for restoration (I can't
remember which make or model).  I want to say it was a 60+ point list
and whomever was up around #50.

Of course at the time I had no intention of getting into a body-off
project; but circumstances have changed.

If anyone kept a copy of the list; or knows of the person who posted it;
or if that person is still active on the maillist - I would appreciate a
copy.

Later,
Carl F. Musson,
'58 TR3A - TS25264L - borrowing the engine/tranny from
   [and dummy that I am, I didn't check out the condition of the rear
tranny seal...  drip drip splatter... ;^( ]
'60 TR3A - TS81802LO - body off restoration in progress...
Tampa, Florida (USA)
E-Mail: Musson@arts.usf.edu <mailto:Musson@arts.usf.edu>
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>  (update in progress)