RE: Kangol Seatbelts for TR6

To: jbonina@nectech.com, "'Jim Davis'" <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Subject: RE: Kangol Seatbelts for TR6
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 17:15:45 -0000
Cc: TR6 list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I thought that would have been clear enough, throw the things away! Or
if you want to make them have a triumph related life use them to take
engines out with a hoist, thez are good enough for that.
It reminds me of the remarks by someone saying I have nice tyres with
lots of thread on 'em they are just 20 years old and have been on the
car since new, are they safe?

Gernot