RE: dead battery

To: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: dead battery
From: "Ackley, Aaron T" <ackleya@hq.7arcom.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:54:26 +0100
Tom, i have done this myself with no problems....  but i would think
twice about using the windsheild wipers and the horn and the radio and
the.......   all at once.

as long as the car is generating more amps than the total draw, the
battery will be being charged, albeit at a slower rate.

if you have to drive the car the whole way with the lights on, then
perhaps you should bring the cables with you as a precaution, but i
think you'll be fine.

good luck!

aaron