Re: new list (alternatives?)

To: Rod Knox <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: new list (alternatives?)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:39:58 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Rod and all,
I have subscribed to the Spit mail list, but intend to stay on the
Triumph combined one as well.  Who knows, maybe I will get a choice deal
on a TR4 or something like that and I will need to stay up on all the
details to be obtained from this list.

However, There is something to be said for providing a list exclusive to
Spitfires.  There are a lot of them out there and for those only
interested in the single car, it is a good way to get information
without wading through things they don't care about.

I try to skin all the messages and find myself actually reading about
40-50 percent of them fully.  When a thread that has been going on for
some time appears, I can delete the message if not interested or read it
if I am, all by looking at the subject line.

I am anxiously waiting to see how many people actually subscribe to the
New Spitfire list.

Joe Curry  (my 2 Euro's worth)

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer