Re: Gumball

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Gumball
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:06:45 -0600 (CST)
Cc: otmc@bc1.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Brad Kahler wrote:

> With LBC's the dream could be a nightmare!!
>
> > out. Am I the only crazy one on this list who has had this dream?

        No... "...I've always wanted to fight against impossible odds...
        It would be glorious"

        Seriously though, a cross the ewessay in a two seater has been a
        fond dream of mine... I think they still run the
        "One Lap of America" rally/enduranec run...

        Just think though... It'll be just 14 more years until the Green
        Man can qualify for the Great Race

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois