Re: TR4A Distributor Question

To: "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, "Scions of Stanpart" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Distributor Question
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:26:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Andy,
Thanks for the information on the distributor appropriate home.
This engine of mine was taken apart and much of it was in boxes, so I can't
check it there; but,  I have another TR4A which runs.  I want to insert it
in there, to see how it performs with this distributor.  Just curious.  Will
let you know.  After that I will make sure it get to its appropriate home in
a Mini Cooper S.
D. Brown