TR6 parts wanted

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 parts wanted
From: John Worthy <jworthy@pcug.org.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 09:08:52 -0000
Hi all

There are some TR6 parts that I desparately need and which can't be sourced
from TRF, Rimmer or Moss, even though they have part numbers.  In particular I
am after:
1       the bracket that connects the dash to the console
2       2  3-way connectors for the dash and and floor louvre tubes
3       2 floor louvres
4       2 floor louvre support brackets
5       the flatter dash support bracket between the dash and the firewall

The parts went missing during the conversion process from LHD to RHD.

Does anyone know of a good recycler who might have these bits?

Thanks in anticipation.

John
1972 TR6