[Fwd: Paint Codes]

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: Paint Codes]
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:15:18 -0800

--------------A039815863977CC0BA931EFD

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:09:08 -0800
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Paint Codes

--------------B00BF54FB65B1D545941A706

Carl,
A few weeks ago I posted the following PPG Paint codes to the List.  I
hope it contains what you are looking for.

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer
--------------B00BF54FB65B1D545941A706

Color                         Code    Code    Code    PPG Mix
Pearl White                                              8204
Sebring White                                            8247
Spa White(Pearl White)                                   8335
Powder Blue                                             12163
Pearl Gray                                              32220
Apple Green (Special Order)                             42486
Tara Grn. (Metalic)                                     45349
Silverstone Gray                                        51943
Primrose Yellow (Pale Yellow)                           81168
Tahiti Blue                                             14866
Beige                                                   21730
Black                              11                    9000
Jonquil Yellow                     14                   81454
Cactus Grn.                        15                   43312
Damson                             17                   50816
Gunmetal Gray                      18                   12924
Pure White                         19            NAB     8380
Cherry Red                         22                   71452
Sienna Brown                       23                   23406
Triumph Racing (Conifer) Grn.      25                   43232
Wedgwood Blue                      26                   12873
Java Grn.                          28      85    HAB    45060
Signal Red                         32                   70966
Jasmine Yellow                     34                   81686
Olive Grn.                         35                   43311
Honey Suckle                       39                   82143
Topaz (Orange)                     41      84    EAA    60812
Delft Blue                         42 36, 136    JAB    14871
Dark Grn ( 1975 BRG)               43      75    HAA    45102
Litchfield Grn.                    45                   42464
Dolphin Gray                       48                   32582
Saffron Yellow                     54                   81913
Laurel Grn.                        55                   44264
Mimosa Yellow                      64                   82126
Emerald Grn.                       65                   44665
Valencia Blue                      66                   13547
Slate Gray                         68                   32819
Pimento Red                        72                   71996
Sepia (Maple)                      73      83           24075
BRG                                75                   42487
Carmine Red                        82     209    CAA    72065
Magenta                            92                   50921
Russet Brown                       93     205    AAE    24378
Sapphire (Imperial) Blue           96      76           14416
Mallard Blue                      106                   44666
Ice Blue                          116                   14608
Vermillion                        118    CAE     CML    60932
French Blue                       126                   14658
Flaminco Red                      133            CEM    72144
Royal Blue                        156      56           13126
Brooklands Grn                    169            HAE    45190
Inca Yellow                       207            FAB    82309
1982 Damson (Drk. Red )           211                   51055
Cotswold Yellow                   212                   82444
Tudor (Pendlican) White           215                   90134
Silver Frost (Metallic)           216                    3380
Midas Gold (Metallic)             218                   24753
Pageant Blue                      224    JAE     JNA    15231
Triton Gold (Metallic)            230                   45620
Persian Aqua (Metallic)           241                   45508
Leyland White                     243    NAF     NMC    90106
Poseiden Dark Grn (Metallic)      281            HAF    45507
Sebring Red(Carnelian Red)        282                   72376
Mineral Blue                      311                   15546
Pharoh Gold                       375                   25025
Rhodium Gray (Argent)             396                   33504
Aran Beige                        417                   25024
Bordeaux Red (Metallic)           432                   72472
Cavalry Blue                      433                   15512