In the road

To: trivera@axsnet.com, rewright@mn.uswest.net, smcintyre@snet.net, baehl@ionet.net, debsan@iconn.net, b.sue@juno.com
Subject: In the road
From: lscharff@ghgcorp.com (Larry Scharff)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 01:01:52 GMT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

A trucker who had driven his fully loaded rig to the top of a steep
hill was
just starting down the equally steep other side when he noticed a man
and a
woman lying in the center road, making love. He blew his air horn
several
times as he was bearing down on them. Realizing that they were not
about to
get out of his way he slammed on his brakes and stopped just inches
from
them.
Getting out of the cab, madder than hell, the trucker walked to the
front of
the cab and looked down at the two, still in the road, and yelled,
"What the
hell's the matter with you two? Didn't you hear me blowing the horn?
You
could've been killed!'
The man on the highway, obviously satisfied and not too concerned,
looked up
and said, 'Look, I was coming, she was coming, and you were coming.
You were
the only one with brakes."