Re: '57 TR-3 vs NOT '57 TR-3a seat upholstery

To: "KMNTR6" <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Subject: Re: '57 TR-3 vs NOT '57 TR-3a seat upholstery
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:43:26 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Yes thank you a contact name would be great! Thanks for replying. I
appreciate the differences in the direction of the upholstry material (what
drew my attention to the fact that I had the wrong seats) but Moss lists
only one seatframe so I'm OK there but list a seperate seat spring assy for
the TR-3 vs the TR-3a????? Wonder what the difference is???

One of the listers from Florida sent me off some pics of his original TR-3
seats and so I know the pattern and I've asked if he could send me a tracing
of the seat & back detail....( I know I ask alot!!!)

The video sounds like a good idea and posting up my progress as the interior
assembly and sidecurtain rebuild on my TR webpage will probably assist other
members of the list.