Thanks Ya'all! (crane 700)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks Ya'all! (crane 700)
From: rick <rbacon@netcom.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:00:46 -0500
Thanks for all the feedback I got concerning the Crane 700 module. This
upgrade seems to make unanimity as to its ease of installation but even
more as to the overall performance.

I've fabricated a neat bracket affixed to the left bulkhead pedestal (next
to the wiper motor). It is H shaped, fastened using four of the 1/4 bolts
holding the pedal assembly, has a 1/2 inch height and the module is bolted
on this bracket. I went this route because I just couldnt bring myself to
drilling new holes in the sheetmetal... It is painted black and looks stock!

Thanks again for sharing your experiences (Triumph that is...)!

rick

72 TR6