Porsche Update (no LBC content)

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Porsche Update (no LBC content)
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 8:32 -0800
     To those Scions who have been following the rebuild of my 64 356C
     Coupe, a little update....

     Body came back from the blaster today.  Good news is that the left
     rear quarter panel is straight and beautiful (I thought it had been
     buggered), and for the most part, the rust isn't too bad.  Bad news is
     that the entire left front fender, headlamp bucket area is toast, plus
     the very front of the nose is toast too.  Jeeeezzzzzz, somebody did
     some REALLY crappy bodywork.  Used about 10 gallons of bondo to fill
     all of the holes and dents (a regular Michelangelo). Parts are
     available, but a new left front clip is about $500 (sigh)

     This is going to be really expensive.....  :^(

     Ross D. Vincenti
     64 Spitfire 4
     64 Porsche 356C Coupe