Antiroll Bar + DPO = Oh My, I'm going to dye

To: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Antiroll Bar + DPO = Oh My, I'm going to dye
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:07:46 +0000
Yep the DPO's untrained marmot strikes again, this time
in the anti roll bar.  The left hand link is solidly
attached to the lower wish bone, the right hand flops
about all over the place.

The left hand chasse to anti role bar mount plate is
solidly attached, the right is corroded, and moves a
bit.

In your view should this have passed it's MOT last August
or do you think the tester was passed a ten'er to pass the
car.  I personally can't believe that it passed.

Oh would this cause very erratic handling, and the ability
for the rear wheels to go in a different direction to the
front.  As I said in the "Fish Tailing" Thread in December,
I know a long time back.

Anyone know how to remove the ties from the wish bones, because
I turn the nyloc nut, and the thread turns in the link.

Thanks

James.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot