Triumph Collision Guide

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Collision Guide
From: "Theis, Karl J" <karl.j.theis@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:13:49 -0700
I came across a "Triumph Collision Guide" at a local car book store.  Is
anyone interested in it?
        Jaguar/Rover/Triumph P/N 304282
        September 1982
        covers 1964 through 1980
        about 200 pages
        'OK' condition -it got a little damp at some point in its life
        $30

Essentially all it is is a part number reference guide for the external
parts (sheetmetal, glass, bumpers and trim) for our cars. It is NOT, as its
title suggests, a primer on how to smash up your Triumph.  It only devotes a
couple of pages each to the older cars but goes into greater detail for the
later models.
Let me know if you are interested and I'll pick it up for you.
Karl Theis