Triumph 75th Anniversary in UK

To: <raugusti@shephards.com>
Subject: Triumph 75th Anniversary in UK
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 01:21:54 -0000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Scott,
The show is going to be held on May 7 at the British Motor Industry
Heritage Trust at Gaydon - between the towns of Banbury and Warwick. It's
virtually in the middle of England and about 2 hours drive from central
London. It's out in the middle of the country and close to Tinseltown
(Stratford upon Avon) tho' why anyone would want to go there I cannot
imagine. I can't wait to get out of the place. There are hotels in Warwick
and Banbury but they're fairly pricey and will probably be full.
For your benefit (and other listers as well) who might be coming from far
distant shores needing similar info, can you all give me 24 hours or so to
prepare some details about how you get there, where you can stay etc etc?
I'll be there myself - but in a working capacity! Will get back to you in
the next day or so.
John Macartney