Re: TR3A tires

Subject: Re: TR3A tires
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 98 07:07:19 -0800
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

>At 11:24 PM 3/15/98 -0500, George Richardson wrote:
>>
>>I've heard many times on the list that only the original 155x15 tire
>>would fit in the spare well unless you let the air out.
>>

>George, et al,
>
>I believe on the post TS60000 TR3A's, Triumph redesigned the spare tire
>compartment so a 165X15 will fit.

A 165X15 fits in my spare tyre compartment.  TS75519L

TeriAnn Wakeman             I subscribe to several high volume mail
Santa Cruz, California      Lists and do not read every posting.
twakeman@cruzers.com        If you send me direct mail, please start
                            subject with TW-  so I will know to read it.

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937