TR4 Bonnet badge

To: HDRIDER570 <HDRIDER570@aol.com>
Subject: TR4 Bonnet badge
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 11:10:27 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>>>>> "HDRIDER570" == HDRIDER570  <HDRIDER570@aol.com> writes:

    HDRIDER570> The bonnet emblam has been replaced with a
    HDRIDER570> badge that I have never seen before and I was
    HDRIDER570> hopiing that someone on the list might be able
    HDRIDER570> to identify it.  It is round, about 4" in
    HDRIDER570> diameter, with a chrome notched edge.  The
    HDRIDER570> edge resembles a gear with square teeth, it
    HDRIDER570> reminds me of a Rotary International emblem in
    HDRIDER570> this respect.  The background color is medium
    HDRIDER570> blue similar to the color that you would find
    HDRIDER570> on a standard type bonnet badge.  In the
    HDRIDER570> center of the field is a "Open Book" type
    HDRIDER570> symbol with the word "TRIUMPH" cross the top.

I've seen this badge as a grill/badge bar badge.
I can't recall which club it was that produced it...

                                                        -MM