Spit1500 Hardtop gap

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit1500 Hardtop gap
From: "jay pollmann" <thorfinnxx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 10:40:51 PST
When attaching the hardtop to the windshield frame of a 1500, how much
of a gap is there between them? Mine rests against the ends but seems to
bow up a bit in the middle, enough that when I tighten the attachment
bolts, it squeezes it up a bit. My windshield is not yet in place, and
I've already twisted the top-front of the windshield frame up so that
it's within a half inch, but what about the rest of the breech? Fill it
with English blood?

JP
79 1500, slowly being bent true...