Classic Cars Magazine

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Classic Cars Magazine
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:10:33 -0800
Info on an earlier thread:

I just picked up the Apr 98 "Thoroughbred & (small print) Classic Cars
(main title)" with the 50 page Triumph section at my local Borders Books
(last copy at the Torrance store for those in the Los Angeles area).  It
has a red TR6 on the cover.

The contents has a reference to a page for "subscription offer," which
is 3 free back issues when you order the next 12 - another way to get
this issue.

The also have a web site to get to their magazine:
http://www.erack.com/car/main.htm

The "in print" section was still about March, but the "highlights"
section had some Triumph articles.

Brian Kemp