TR4a's

To: brad.kahler@141.com
Subject: TR4a's
From: JKingNYY <JKingNYY@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 06:14:48 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
brad,

now i don't feel so bad - caught your note about picking up your TR4 today and
i was relieved that i wasn't the only one crazy enough to do it on friday the
13th.
i'll be picking up 2 - 65 TR4A's in Ithaca, N.Y.  Got a regular caravan going
- my van for the loose stuff plus 2 rollback carriers, course my trip is only
180miles total.

what exactly are you getting - is it in addition to your 64, curious to know
what you got and what condition.  could you confirm for me that mine are 65's
-i believe i looked up the numbers right, i've been a TR6 guy in the past.

good luck,
jim king
65-TR4A CT54806 jake
65-TR4A CTC57576 elwood -the bruised brothers