Re: Book Triumph Buyers Guide

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Book Triumph Buyers Guide
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichol@m4.sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:28:09 -0500
Brad,

Actually, this book has been around for over a decade in various
printings. The author's views are his own and based on little fact and
much bias (he's probably a secret MG owner). The section on TR7s is very
poorly done as well. But, look on the bright side, if "investors" are
told that our cars are not good investments, they'll leave them alone
and we can still afford them!

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
'86 TVR280i