Re: Book, Triumph Buyers Guide

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Book, Triumph Buyers Guide
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 19:02:29 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad,
I think that the author didn't check his facts very well, or else was
going entirely on personal feelings rather than be bothered by facts.  I
need to check the data, but I'm sure I have more than 4 Mk1's listed in
England.  I am also quite well aware that there are far more than 50 in
the U.S.of A.

I am amazed how some people's bias's taint their better judgment.  Did
the author actually believe people could not or would not check those
details out?

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing