YES i need another part

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: YES i need another part
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 18:54:03 PST
ladies and gentleman, again i beseech you,

I need the barrel bracket that holds the ignition barrel lock to the
steering column or a complete (with barrel lock bracket) steering
column.  ears must be intact, with bolts and barrel lock ok, actually
preffered. i can remove the shear bolts and put in new ones.  will pay
part cost, reasonable gas, and throw in some for time. let me know if
you have one or can get one from the local yards.

And on the note of feelling left out, i too have had questions go
unanswered, but not to feel left out i posted it again. at which time it
was answered.  there is always the possibility that your or someone
elses computer or ISP didn't recieve the message, hell if the US POSTAL
service lost my mail as much as my ISP I'd never get anything.   i
generally don't ask unless i have exhausted everything in my repotoire
(sp) or just need a quick answer for something that i don't remember.
One thing the CORP taught me was that you are only defeated if you
believe you are defeated, and besides, i don't know how many times ive
asked the boss for a raise...only to be ignored  ;-}..

In conclusion (or is that collusion, oops sorry too many clinton
stories) let me thank PUBLICLY Everyone on the list, including those who
did not answer me but answered someone else, because sometimes i find
answers in posts or other threads that don't directly relate to my
question but give me a different bent on the problem at hand and have
come in quite useful.  If i had the hard drive space i'd save em all..

one last note, on the way home today i saw 2 young (20-24 year olds)
towing behind them a white spitfire northbound on the 15 in the cajon
pass (not that that means anything to anyone but us from so cal)
appeared to be a 79 possibly 80 but really looked like mine so im
guessing.  didn't look like a basket case, and if anyone knows these
guys tell em.  GOOD SHOW.

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U currently several shades of overspray

65 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

NOW ON THE WEB at http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop
a line and sign the guest book.

Murphys Second Law of Combat...If it's stupid but works, it aint stupid.