Finding vendors (was "TWM" and "JK Jackson")

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Finding vendors (was "TWM" and "JK Jackson")
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:22:18 -0800
Apparently a lot of readers aren't aware of one of the
net resources that some of us have been maintaining and
building over the years: The Monster List of British Parts Vendors.
Currently housed at the Dimebank Garage and maintained by
me, it is one of the first places you should check when you
form questions that begin "how do I get in touch with" or "I wonder
who sells". Point your web browser at

        web.dimebank.com/monster

and you will find the answer, more often than not.

Share and enjoy,
chris