Spitfire accessories

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire accessories
From: ABunch726 <ABunch726@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:06:36 EST
The new guy here again....we haven't even bought the 79 spitfire yet but we
are already interested in several accessories:

1. Roll bar, partly for looks and maybe for competition

2.   tonneau cover- the just look cool

3.  most important- shop manual. Is a good shop manual available for the later
spitfires?  On my previous cars I used Haynes manuals, but with my Toyota I
have a factory/dealer manual and it is drastically better than the Haynes
stuff.

What do these items typically cost?  Does anyone on the list have some for
sale?

Thanks,

Aaron
91 Toyota MR2