Re: 'Life at Triumph' and site linking

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: 'Life at Triumph' and site linking
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 1998 20:20:49 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jon,
Take off the Fire Brigade uniform.  Why would you think anybody would be
upset with your pointing out something that we Spit owners (also Herald,
GT6....) alreasy are quite well aware?

As for myself, I am almost finished installing a Late Model Swing Spring
to help ease the problem.  A good weekend project, to be sure!

Keep the verbage coming.

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing