'Life at Triumph'

To: MHildebrandt <MHildebrandt@compuserve.com>, msecres <msecres@ibm.net>, dheiman <dheiman@swbell.net>, KHoward313 <KHoward313@aol.com>, "The.4.Rodgers" <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>, amace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, ArthurK101 <ArthurK101@aol.com>, prsmith <prsmith@navnet.net>, pascud <pascud@erols.com>, buja <buja@compuserve.com>, coventry_crier <coventry_crier@geocities.com>, "thomas.jell" <thomas.jell@mchp.siemens.de'>, vafred <vafred@erols.com>, gerard <gerard@msi.com>, spitlist <spitlist@gte.net>, smi2685 <smi2685@ibm.net>, mlibhart <mlibhart@feist.com>, bownes <bownes@emi.com>, hoefling <hoefling@ix.netcom.com>, WINDOSEAT <WINDOSEAT@aol.com>
Subject: 'Life at Triumph'
From: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 23:28:08 -0000
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Well, I've finished the welding! "Outriggers" were in a sorry state - and
when I got it all back together again, there were no surplus nuts, bolts or
washers left over that weren't there when I started.
One more story added to the 'Life at Triumph' site. In the event you
enjoyed earlier releases but failed to bookmark, the URL is
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/stories
Earlier last week, I offered any Triumph owner who had his/her own Triumph
website, the opportunity of putting THEIR own car in the Berkeley Square
showroom. To date, I've had some takers and the links are already in place
- but I'd like lots more. Unlike the original showroom, this one isn't
space limited. Just check out the last page headed LINKS and you'll see all
the Triumphs I've listed as eligible for linking and putting in the
showroom. Really doesn't matter what condition or state of repair they're
in - just so long as they're there. STANDARD named cars eligible too! After
all, the place was called STANDARD Triumph Sales Limited.
Regards to all - and I've already put on my tin hat!
John Macartney