Newsletter ads...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Newsletter ads...
From: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:12:26 EST
Hello all:

Out of the kindness of our hearts, and to fill a few lines of print, we
have decided to offer, for a limited time only, free ads to _individuals_
who have something Triumph related to sell or wanted to buy.
We're in North Florida so it'll make more sense if you're in the
Southeast, but if we have space we'll print it even if you're out of
the area.  To get it listed, send me an email with the subject line
"Don, Triumph ad".   We'll run it in the next newsletter as space
permits.  Since I won't have the time to follow up and see whether
things have been sold, we'll only run each ad once.  If you want it
run again you'll need to send it in again.  If we get overwhelmed
with ads, we'll choose the most interesting and/or closest,
depending on how much space we have available in the issue.
If it gets really out of hand, we'll probably have to retract the offer
and start charging a small fee, but for now it's free.

Don Marshall
DLM Assoc@aol.com
Triumph Club of North Florida