CA Spit Parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CA Spit Parts
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 18:44:42 -0500
Cc: Vitesse@juno.com, bonusround@juno.com, smallgroup@mindspring.com, ranman1@juno.com, minimn@aol.com, two50@hotmail.com, mdporter@rt66.com, Uncledave7@aol.com
I'm on the 'junkyard list and Keith wheeler wrote about seeing a couple
of Spits in a junkyard over the weekend ( in California.)

I know nothing about the cars, no financial interest.....just remember
someone looking for a body after I had just gotten rid the tub I had.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980
'71 Stag '73 Stag