RE: TR-6 harmonic balancer

To: "John Haynes" <johnhaynes@som-uky.campus.mci.net>
Subject: RE: TR-6 harmonic balancer
From: "Andy" <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 20:34:48 -0500
Cc: "Gernot Vonhoegen" <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I'm in the process, slowly, of rebuilding my TR6 engine. I called a machine
shop about balancing and while we were talking I asked him about chips in
the harmonic balancer. I got a Jim Varney "eeuuhh! Can you get a new
one?". So I'm guessing it's pretty important.
Andy

On 03/02/98 05:39 PM John Haynes said...