Re: TR6 Luggage Rack

To: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Luggage Rack
From: tr6guy@juno.com (Joseph J Burlein)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1998 17:33:01 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
You can get a used original from the guy in Greenville South Carolina
whose name was  tossed about on the net a month back.  (The one with all
the used parts and some new parts plus parts cars) He had several sitting
there in not bad shape.  If you get one from him, be VERY specific on the
condition you want if you can't visit in person.  I can't find his number
right now, if I do I will send it to you.  Bob ? was handling his email
if you are interested.  (BOB IF YOUR READING...).

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6

Real cars are designed to carry only two people,
anything else is just a bus.

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:05:16 -0800 dstauffa@csc.com writes:

>Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain the dealer installed
>luggage
>rack for the TR6.  NOT THE AMCO.   The Amco version is available from
>Moss,
>VB and TRF but none stock the other style.   This is the one with the
>FLAT
>or RECTANGULAR tubular rods.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave,
>San Diego
>1970 TR6 PI CP51649

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]