Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)

To: caroldr@leading.net, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: England & Ireland Trip (Non-LBC)
From: Peter.Hore@dhs.vic.gov.au
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 98 17:44:41 +1100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
     Carol

     Check these listings of car and other museums at

     www.classicmotor.co.uk/index2.htm

     and

     www.team.net/www/museums/gb.html

     One of my favourites is the "Peter Black Collection".

     It's now known as the Yorkshire Car Collection and contains most of
     the late Peter Black`s eclectic collection of vehicles. It is (was?)
     housed in period buildings in a typical Yorkshire mill town. Very
     Olde-World English and worth a visit if your in the area.

     It is located at Grange Street in Keighly in West Yorkshire and is
     open 10am until 5pm from Easter until the end of October.

     Peter H

     73 TR6