76 TR6 FS N. Virginia

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 76 TR6 FS N. Virginia
From: Tomislav Marincic <74137.3420@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 20:48:23 -0500
        From today's Loudoun Times-Mirror (small local paper)

        "Triumph 1976 (TR6 convertible) 60K miles, British racing green
classic, 1 owner, new tires, good running condition. $3750 Call
703-536-3003"

        No interest/knowledge. If you call and the car sounds promising,
I'm willing to scope it out. If you call my house and my wife answers, use
a high pitched voice and pretend you're my girlfriend. She'd kill me if she
knew I was looking at anouther TR...

        Best,

        Tom Marincic